MyLifeTouch has been the professional photography company of choice for schools and families for over 80 years. Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the company is organized into four major divisions that serve local communities in North America.
MyLifetouch innovates in products, services and technology. In the spring, he started a lower-class photography business to complement the traditional fall school image. It has expanded services from face masks and seating plans to ID cards, photographs, school management systems and child safety.
He also invented and patented digital cameras, films, and other devices that enabled him to take photos accurately and efficiently, and he provided more than 58 million images per year in all states and provinces in the United States, the United States, and Canada.
Forgot Your MyLifeTouch Password?
If you forgot your MyLifeTouch password, follow these steps:
- Go to www.mylifetouch.com on google.com.
- Touch Connect.
- At the bottom of the screen is the Forgot my password option, tap it.
- As soon as you tap on Forgot my password, you will need to enter your username. of the user.
- You will now receive an OTP for the mobile phone number that is linked to the username you just specified.
- Now the new site will load with the label “Password reset request”.
- Now use OTP as soon as possible to avoid mistakes. If you cannot grant the OTP within the allotted time, click Resend to another opportunity.
- Now enter your new password and confirm it.
- You can use this password and log in.
- Enter the email address assigned to your account and click the “Next” button.
Note: You can save the password on your device using the “Keep me signed in” option.
Identification is carried out by the respective school. Go to MyLifeTouch to get your photo ID which will be used to get your photos and order directly from the website. You will receive this visual identity through the portal at the end of the photography day.